Our new VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones are working. Gina has been testing them. It'll take us some time to learn all the new features. Caller ID is one of the first new features that will help us keep in better touch with you.
I set-up Gina's new computer. It's much faster than her older one. With two monitors, she'll be able to keep multiple programs open and see them at the same time. I'm now working on Charlie's new computer as well as setting up my old computer for Tom. I started setting up my new computer first in order to work out any problems. Fortunately, the set-up has been going pretty smoothly.
I haven't done much with the new livestreaming camera since installation. Once I catch up with other upgrades, I'll look into it again.
Manchester Township Police Department Blood Drive
Three Funerals Coming Up
We have funerals at 10 AM tomorrow, 12 Noon on Friday, and 12 Noon on Saturday. The church will be closed for private prayer during the funerals and a half hour before and after the funerals. Funerals typically last about 45 minutes. (The church is closed on the weekend except for Masses.) See our website,
, for our calendar.
It's Tuesday and time to pray for one another. To add your own intentions, click on the reply button in this message.
1) For all the people who live within our parish boundaries, may God keep them safe from COVID-19 and heal them of any maladies.
2) For an end to and healing from racism in our community, our state, and our nation.
3) For all the businesses now open and those getting ready to open, may God infuse management and workers with knowledge, patience, and discipline to keep both employees and customers safe.
4) For everyone who has been living in seclusion and feels the darkness of loneliness, may God console them.
5) For those who have died recently, may God bring them home to Heaven.
God love you,
Fr. Jim O'Neill
on Tuesday, June 23 at 3:03PM